Monday, October 6, 2008

Craft Club

My awsome friend Julie started a Craft Club!!! I was so excited for it to start. Our first project was this beautiful star. It was quite the project for our first club meeting but I love to craft so I was very exited to make one. I picked out the colors I wanted and then I had to choose pictures, which let me just say was not easy for two reasons. Reason 1- there are so many cute pictures of the girls it was had to choose. Reason 2- I wanted to have a few pictures of Micah and I together and also some with the girls. The problem is that ever since we had girl numero uno I dont get in the pictures for a reason, I just dont like the way I look, extra poundage and all I just dont like it. And needless to say Micah supported me by gaining a few pounds with me. We are not ginormous or anything but its just not the same be for the girls. We will get there.
Anyhoo so I did scrounge up a few pictures of us. So hear it is!



I am absolutely in love with it. I think it turned out great. It now is on our wall in the entryway. Thank you Julie for hosting such a great project, I'm excited for what more is to come.

5 comments:

TJ-n-Crystal said...

That is FANTASTIC. I LOVE your craft star projects. But I will say the one with your photo's is amazing.

Zen Mama said...

Gorgeous! What more can I say?

Julie said...

You did a great job Tia! I was super impressed since you did the large star and that was an even bigger challenge. I am so excited about the future of our Craft Club!

Whitney Seaberg said...

That's awsome! You should come do a craft day down here so we can all learn how to make those! What great presents...and house decor!

Natalie said...

That's gorgeous! I want to learn how to make one too. And I laughed that you actually shy away from pictures.