Monday, October 6, 2008

2 Girls gone

My wonderful mom calls me up the other day and says "Tia, I have a favor to ask you." I'm thinking oh great what is it going to be, does she want me to go to my grandparents house for something, or does she want me to drive down to see her. No. "Okay what is it?" mom- "Can I have the girls this weekend and then I will bring them home on Tuesday?" Tia- (a VERY short pause) "YES of course you can!" Ahh instant relief and then my mind starts in on all the wonderful crafts I could do while they are gone. I have lots of project to so before the upcoming Holiday Bazzar in Elma. Well I didn't get as much done as I wanted because Xela was not cooperating of course. I sware they know when you want to get a bunch of stuff done, because as soon as you have time to do things they start acting up. I finish a couple thing for my mom, and thats about it. And the girls are coming home tonight, ohh well I am excited to see them. (these stars are much smaller and they were make to match another one I made for my mom its a large one like the star I made for myself.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been busy, Tia.

Jessica

Jenny Ramsey said...

look at you and your adorable self. i am so anything but surprised!!!

J. Baxter said...

You're amazing. Seriously. Anyone who makes crafts that actually look good enough for someone to buy is amazing. If I ever need anything crafted, I'll be calling!

J. Baxter said...

Oh, and I'm finally getting around to adding you to my sidebar:)