Monday, August 11, 2008

make-up bust!


So my good friend Julie was so kind to take my kids over to her house to play. She has a little girl Karma's age and a boy who is 5. Well, little V was in Elle's room with Karma and Elle and the two girls come running out to Julie yelling "its an emergency, its an emergency" or something like that. So Julie runs in there and discovers this...pink lipstick all over her face. Its kid play make up so luckly it came off easy. She was mushing it around like it was lotion. Julie brought her back so I could take pictures of her before the mess was washed off. The funny thing was that when Julie went to go see what the emergency was, Veraty looked up at Julie and chucked the lipstick to the floor to hide the evidence. Little did she know she had guilt written all over her face.
oops!

2 comments:

J. Baxter said...

Amazing how these little estrogen creatures gravitate towards cosmetics, isn't it? I can count on one hand how many times my boys got into makeup. With Meara it's a regular occurence. Her favorite? Mascara, smeared all over her face. Nice.

Natalie said...

Hey, I just tagged you! Check out my blog for details!