Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Project



Well today I started a new project. I woke up this morning and I thought to myself I really wanted to start it today but its really had to do the beginning part with the kiddies around. I was thinking who could I ask to have my kids over for a bit, well Heavenly Father must have been listening because my good friend and neighbor (lucky us, she lives right next door) called after Karma got back from school to ask if the girls (yes, both) wanted to come over and play. What a blessing. It was perfect timing and I was able to get a lot done. Of course I cleaned very quickly the best I could around the house then I headed downstairs and there I stayed till she brought them back. So thank you Julie!!!

So, this one will read "FAMILY" and I really like how it looks so far. They started of all white and I was going to take before pictures but I was to anxious to start and I forgot. So I painted them and got the pretty paper on and a few rub ons, I can't wait till its finished.

1 comment:

firecrackerjulie said...

Do you know how many times you have come through for me too? It works out well :)

Those are beautiful. You are so talented!