Thursday, February 7, 2008

My sweet Karma

I just took the girls to bed and every night we say a prayer together and tonight was Karma's turn. She usually says the same few things and then throws in a few words of what she did today that she is thankful for. For a few months now she has been saying, " I'm thankful for our prophet Gordon B. Hinkley." But he passed away a couple weeks ago and Micah and I explained that to her many times and told her that since he passed away we now have a new prophet to guide our church. So, tonight she said, "I'm thankful for our prophet Gordon B. Hinkley (with a slight pause) we pray that he will come alive again and come back to church." That just made me smile:)

3 comments:

firecrackerjulie said...

Aw! Kids are so sweet and funny!

Camille said...

Hi Tia, Thanks for your comments on my blog. I love you little Karma's prayer comments that's so funny! The family letters are turning out awesome too! I'm sure they will look great. Cam

Kelly said...

That is the funniest thing I ever heard, too bad they don't have a spot for "funnies" in the Ensign-that would win!!