Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Micah's 5K run

Our great friend and neighbor Julie said she was going to do a 5K run and Micah thought it would be a fun experience so he decided to do it also. The run was as the end of April. They were very excited when the day finally came to run for fun! luckily I had the excuse of being to pregnant to run with them. Maybe I will do it next year. I really don't like running but if I'm going to do it to compete, than that might be fun to do.













Here is Julie and Micah with their cool numbers attached to their clothing, this makes it official.
And of course Little V is very excited for her daddy.





Karma is defiantly daddy's number 1 fan.














And there off!! Daddy gives a corny fist in the air for the camera as he runs by.















Our cheering squad!! Karma and Julie's little girl, Elle.








In the end Micah did great and he had lots of fun. His time was 24 min's I think, don't quote me on that, it was a while ago.













After the race was all done they has all these booths with food and fun things for kids to do. Karma is getting a butterfly painted on her face.









Veraty and I are just hanging out waiting for Karma's painting to finish up. By the way Veraty has a mouth full of Skittles!

No comments: