Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Karma's Sleepover

Karma wanted to have a sleepover soooo badly. So she invited her friends Ellie and Katie over. They had so much fun. First they made their dinner, which was pizza. As they put the cheese on most of the cheese went into their mouths.











After lots of playing they wanted to make some brownies so they did. They all took turns putting the ingredients in and and stirring. I defiantly had to remove a few egg shells.










And here they are enjoying the delicious brownies. Yes they were good.












And now it was time to wind down so they all agreed on watching Enchanted. After the movie was done they still weren't asleep. Veraty was already in her crib asleep but these girls wanted to party all night. We told them to lay down and go to sleep. Ha, if it was that easy. Micah and I went downstairs waiting for them to fall asleep. 10:30 rolls around, not kidding, after much threating of separating them into different areas of the house they were still up there giggling away. All I wanted to do was go to sleep, I was really tired, but I had to wait it out. Micah finally convinced them to go to sleep. At 11 o'clock they were asleep. Thank goodness!!


I got up in the middle of the night for one of my many bathroom breaks and here they all are sprawled out and Tiki too. In the morning they all awoke with giggles and quite talks. They had breakfast the some fruit for a snack on the deck. What a great sleep over it was. And they all took a nap that day, so did I.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh...how cute!! That totally makes me want a girl more then ever!! Jessica

Kelly said...

What great hostesses Karma and you are! It looks like so much fun. But I don't think I'll be offering Brody the option yet...although for his bday he is having Canon over for a sleepover. Letting them make their own brownies looks like fun!

Skeem's said...

Your so brave! that was so cute, making their own pizza and brownies!! You only have a couple more weeks left,til baby #3 no fair, I am just starting out!! any names yet? You guys come up with the cutest names!!