Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Twilight

Alright, so I started this book that was highly recommended to from my sister in law, Chelsea. Its called Twilight and it is a series of 4 books, the last ones comes out in August. I started it on Sunday night, and let me remind you I'm not a book reader until now, and today is Tuesday and I've got 1/4 of the book left. Its a large book for me 500 pages or so. It is so good I can hardly put it down, it consumes my mind. I think about it even when I get up to go pee in the middle of the night which is only a few minutes. So if you want to read a great book you can ask me what it is about if you want but it is awsome!!
Here is the author's webpage http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight.html

3 comments:

TJ-n-Crystal said...

LOL!!! I love the fact that you admit to being obsessed with this book so much so that when you go to pee at night you think about it. Now I LOVE to read and now I HAVE to go read it.

Jenny Ramsey said...

hahaha, join the club my friend. do you know i read all three books in four days...yeah, i about cried when i was finished, i felt so lost! lol...there i actually joined a group called twilightmoms.com yep, i'm a loser.

Skeem's said...

Hey, I don't know if you remember me, I used to be Nicole Burbidge, anyways My husband and michah used to hang out and i thought i would give you our blog, it's thebeeminskeems.blogspot.com your family is so cute, your youngest looks just like you and karma looks just like micah:)