Sunday, April 27, 2008

Karma turned 4!!!






I'm a little late on posting this but Karma had her forth Birthday on the 17th. I can't believe she is 4, I can't believe I have a 4 year old. She has been such a blessing to our family and is such a good big sister to Veraty. She is so smart and the things she says just crack Micah and I up sometimes. She thinks she is a big person sometimes with the way she talks and expresses her feelings, she can have such a DIVA attitude. Most of the time its pretty funny then she does it over and over and over again, then it is just plain annoying.
She had a birthday party and home with most of her friends and it went pretty good for as many kids there were. Micah (he is a given), Julie and Paige stayed and helped control the potential chaos that could have erupted at any time, so thank you! It was Tinkerbell themed, fyi.

1 comment:

annie valentine said...

Ok, I keep waiting for you to post again. I would like an update here people, what do I have to do, come home and see for myself? Fine. I'll be there July 19th. Family can be so difficult!!