Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First food!!

























Well little Xela had her four month appt. the other day and she is doing just fine. I did ask our doctor about her eating habit. She nurses all the time and I wanted to know if she was getting enough to eat. She said that she is growing fine, but if she nurses and still feels hungry you can try rice cereal. Well I usually wait another month but we did it. She loves it. She has had it once a day for the past three days and she is doing just fine one it. I swear I just couldn't get it in fast enough. And the she passed out. So cute when she sucks her thumb.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That girls hair!!! It is so adorable!! I just love looking at her and all that beautiful hair!

J. Baxter said...

I just have to say that the thumb sucking picture looks JUST like Micah when he was a baby! So weird, since normally I don't really see it...

Too cute.

Skeem's said...

How precious she is sucking her thumb, that is my little boy. He started when he was about 3 months and now he's 3 and a half, but it is so cute I can't ever get mad at him to tell him to stop:)It makes them so happy, and it's so nice when they are young cause you don't have to find the pacifer they can just soothe themselves:)