Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!!!!


This is the best picture out of 6, Our little Family!

Little Karma

It was so rainy outside the easter bunny had to hide the eggs in the house. Karma is very focused as you can see!


Veraty has really no idea what is going on, but she is game.

Veraty now has the idea!

She only found 5 eggs, 3 were hard boiled which she threw to the side and the other two she knew were "The Good Ones" just by shaking them. Here she is with a hand full.

And a mouth full!

Hey, Karma too!!

Now here I really tried to get a good picture of the two of them together. This is only half the photos and I think I only got one decent one. Ohh well.

This would be the good one I'm talking about.

3 comments:

Zen Mama said...

HAPPY EASTER!
You guys look great!

Burke said...

Burke and I couldn't help but notice that you two have successfully managed to clone yourselves into your children. Karma is a female version of Micah and Veraty couldn't look more like Tia if you tried! How did you do that?!

Katie B Thurgood said...

LOL I have to agree with Lauren! They are both adorable..of course! It is fun to see everyone growing up isn't it? It was fun to see your comments! I like your letter crafts too! I have a photography business.. if you ever get bored.. www.katiebphotography.com